IS MICHAEL PHELPS THE GREATEST EVER?????

ok - i have nearly hated water ever since i was 3years old and I drowned in a pool. I know what your thinking....if you drowned..how are you alive? It's amazing...I know. Anyway, water has just never done anything for me....until watching Michael Phelps dominate the world. Now I want to go and find the nearest pool and just see what I have been missing for the last dozen years.
---Well PEEPS... I did it!! I went to the pool, jumped in and.........remembered very quickly why I hate swimming. I suck at it. I cant even dog paddle well.

Here's the valuable lesson that I learned. If you cant do something well... make fun of it and do something different. If you stick to this philosophy you never have to get better at anything....its awesome!!

So... Is Michael Phelps the greatest Olympic Athlete ever???
I'll type this slowly so you can all understand what I am about to say.... NO!

Great accomplishment YES! But seriously... Its swimming!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Shane once taught at my church. He was a great guy, funny, passionate about Jesus. But he's just Shane. Does his "take" matter?

NO.

;)

Shane said...

was... i didnt die Jonny.
thanks for your take????
have a nice life!!!
-hugs and kisses

JoeyWill829 said...

omg the other day i was shopping with becky at gymboree, or favvve store and we were skipping behind the store and there was, like, shane, like, sticking needles filled with anabolic steroids into his toes! like, what a loser!

Unknown said...

I agree with Shane on this one! You are sooo funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Shane u are crazy!!! haha "seriously it's swimming"

Anonymous said...

Swimming is hard! I have been on swim team for 5 years now and its the hardest thing that I have ever done.

Anonymous said...

Who is better than Michael Phelps? No one. Swimming is tough. You even said that you cant even dog paddle.

Anonymous said...

That picture of phelps is from 2004 BTW...haha

Anonymous said...

Michael Phelps is nothing compared to the Bolt guy from Jamaica